Today I’m doing the I heart Fall tag because I love love love fall!
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
As I mentioned in my September favorites I love vampy lips in the fall ( and every other season to be honest ) so I’d have to go with Rimmel London’s lipstick in 107. This is such a beautiful super matte, build able dark red color, you can make it as vampy/dark as you want.
2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
O.p.i ‘you don’t know Jaques’ is my all time favorite fall nailpolish, it’s the perfect taupe color that looks good with absolutely everything.
3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I don’t want to sound like a total common white girl but I’d have to say pumpkin spice latte without a doubt, it’s just soooo good oh my. I could have one of these every single day ( but I don’t, don’t worry ) If you’re at starbucks you must try this one because it’s heaven in a cup.
4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Mahogany teakwood by bath and bodyworks aka Abercrombie & Fitch scent. This is a candle from Bath and Bodyworks’ fall collection which I’m absolutely obsessed with. When I walk in my room after I’ve burned this is literally smell’s like I’ve entered a Abercrombie shop, all that’s missing is the shirtless boys !
5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory
I love everything knitted during fall and winter, of course because it keeps you warm and cozy but also because it looks super cute. I especially love knitted headbands or turbans, they look so fun and fashion forward!
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Since I’ve only ever been in a haunted house I’d have to go with that one.
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I don’t know if this counts as a Halloween movie but I watch it on Halloween every year: Nightmare before christmas. Because who doesn’t love a good Tim Burton movie?
8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Candy corn, candy apples, marshmallow-popcorn bites, I basically love all Halloween food. It’s impossible to choose just one!
9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?! I haven’t decided yet but I might dress up as where is waldo. Wouldn’t that be super cute!
10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall? The clothes and the food are my favorite things. I love how you can wear coats and skirts with tights and drink hot drinks all day long!
This was my I heart fall tag, I hope you enjoyed reading this! Don’t forget to follow my blog and tell me in the comments what your favorite thing about fall is.